Venganza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venganza is a swedish guild on Kazzak in the online game World of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

warlock application(Turbojhonny)(accepted)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Turbojho

warlock application(Turbojhonny)(accepted) Empty
PostSubject: warlock application(Turbojhonny)(accepted)   warlock application(Turbojhonny)(accepted) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:44 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Misc info about you: Hello, im a 21 year old boy from norway and im working as a truck driver. love it more than anything, even wow Razz the feeling u get when driving those trucks is so, what should i say xD Scania ftw cheers

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character Name: Turbojhonny

Class: Warlock

Race:blood elf

Played Time: 8 days, but i got many characters so.
(Total and at level 80)

What is your main specc: My mainspec is demonology

Professions: tailoring

Do you have any decent alts: i got 3 good alts actually, death knight, shaman and a warrior.

Armory Profile: the chest i have will be replaced with Merlins robe very soon, im farming mats for it as we speak.
(Make 100% sure to log out in your raid gear)

Do you got any offspecc gear? not really, my offspec is destruction so the gear is the same

How do you play your class? Atm i only got 1 use trinket, im using this trinket along with empower demon that afflicts my pet and then i jump into metamorphis and use immolation aura then i start nuking with shadow bolts and dots ofc, after that its the same rotation again, im currently doing haste on my lock. I find haste much better than sp when im demon lock. demon lock is alo a very nice boosting class for other spell casters as well. demon lock is not top dps but it makes it very usefull in raids becuase of the dmg boost it gives other players.
(Tell us about your rotations/priorities.)

Where do you read up about your class and game changes? im a big fan of MMO-champion.com. That site give me everything i need to know and thats were i found the demon spec.

EXPERIENCE INFORMATION

List any previous guilds and why you left or why you want to leave them: Atm i dont have a guild, i have just been social and puged mostly everything..

List on what kind of raid experience you have: I have experiance from all end game in vanilla wow, MC, BWL, aq 20 and 40 + naxxramas and ofc good old zul'gurub. pretty much the same in TBC, i have cleared everything except Sunwell platue, when i say everything i mean ssc, BT, karazhan, mount hyjal, yeah, all up to last patch with sunwell platue. In WOTLK i have done everything including icc 10 man first wing. I have done this with my death knight and i dont have these achivs on Turbojhonny but u can take a look on Omegasupreme for those achivs.. this includes all Ulduar hm's.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

What is your motivation for playing WoW? What keeps you in the game? My motivation is progress and the thrill of getting new items an experiance end game content. friendly players is also a good motivation for me. And players that meet up to the guilds raid and wanna raid and have fun Smile

Why do you want to join us? I want to join u because i want a friendly guild and i wanna do something else than pugging eveything, getting tired of it Razz

Why should we invite you? Well, im a experianced player and i can bring my experiance and my desire to raid. Im always use flask/food elixirs and i dont whine. Im a very friendly player that likes progress and not afraid of a night with wiping.

Do you know anybody in the guild that can vouch for you? I got nobody, im here on my own.

Is there anybody else that can vouch for you? Anybody from your previous guilds? Not really, as i said in the apply further up i have been pugging, but if u need a guy to ask, ask my friend Bruticus/crimsion. we have played alot together, everyday actually Razz

What are your opinions on giving and receiving criticism? not much, if im fucking up, dont be afraid to let me know Wink If ppl are doing good im more than happy to tell them.Same goes with fuck ups.

How often can you raid? everyday if im not working late Smile

Computer specification and Internet connection:i got a siemens scalo computer with windows vista and 4gb ram, quad core processor, 1 terra harddisk. i dont know much about computers but it works very well xD my interrent is 20/20 connection.

Do you have a microphone and use it? i have a microphone and i can use it Surprised bounce

thats it guys, shout if i have forgotten anything Very Happy Regards Turbojhonny and thx for reading.
Back to top Go down
Turbojho

PostSubject: Re: warlock application(Turbojhonny)(accepted)   warlock application(Turbojhonny)(accepted) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:46 pm

I forgot my armory xD here it is
Back to top Go down
Akaia
Members

PostSubject: Re: warlock application(Turbojhonny)(accepted)   warlock application(Turbojhonny)(accepted) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:49 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Turbojhonny if you logg in as a guest you cant link stuff so here you go Smile
Back to top Go down
Deamon
Members
Deamon

PostSubject: Re: warlock application(Turbojhonny)(accepted)   warlock application(Turbojhonny)(accepted) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:33 pm

Akaia wrote:
if you logg in as a guest you cant link stuff so here you go Smile

not quite so, if you dont register; aka not logging in at all hotlinking wont work, but anyways a question to you turbo;

As we are a swedish guild the ventrilo and most of the guild chat will be in swedish, possible we would offer an small english sentance for you incase your wondering something; would this bother you?
Back to top Go down
Turbojho

PostSubject: appli   warlock application(Turbojhonny)(accepted) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:39 pm

not at all m8, i understand swedish very well Smile so this means i can talk norwegian too? Razz
Back to top Go down
Linqz
Members

PostSubject: Re: warlock application(Turbojhonny)(accepted)   warlock application(Turbojhonny)(accepted) EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Well, we need warlocks like, very bad, eh? Razz although he's not from sweden, almost every norweigan(Spelling) know quite much swedish Very Happy
and he seems to be a nice guy Razz
Back to top Go down
cobbelito
Members

PostSubject: Re: warlock application(Turbojhonny)(accepted)   warlock application(Turbojhonny)(accepted) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:58 pm

accepted whisper an officer for invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warlock application(Turbojhonny)(accepted)   warlock application(Turbojhonny)(accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

warlock application(Turbojhonny)(accepted)
Page 1 of 1