Venganza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venganza is a swedish guild on Kazzak in the online game World of Warcraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior - Apply (Declined)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Applesau

Warrior - Apply (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Warrior - Apply (Declined)   Warrior - Apply (Declined) EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:47 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Misc info about you: Well, i try to focus on school, and Snowboarding and im on the soccer team.. (Not good at this ^^) xP

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character Name: Applesaus

Class: Warrior

Race: Orc

Played Time: 12 days and 12 hours total and 3 days 4 hours at 80
(Total and at level 80)

What is your main specc: Fury

Professions: Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting

Do you have any decent alts: Yeah kinda, only druid at kazzak but many more on Balnazzar Razz

Armory Profile:
(Make 100% sure to log out in your raid gear)

Do you got any offspecc gear? Well i've started gathering prot gear Razz

How do you play your class?
(Tell us about your rotations/priorities.) i usually start of with, WW - BT and spam Heroic strike and use slam when it proccs ofc.. always keep WW and bt on CD Razz

Where do you read up about your class and game changes? Well, MMo-champion and ensidia xP

EXPERIENCE INFORMATION

List any previous guilds and why you left or why you want to leave them: Kinda been guildless since i have been here Razz havent put my focus in it yet Razz

List on what kind of raid experience you have:
Ulduar10 : 12/14
Ulduar 25 : 11 / 14
Totc 10 : 5/5
totc 25 : 5/5
togc 10: 0/5 Tried Anub, got to phase 2 only Razz
togc 25 : 0/5
Icc 10/25 : 0 / 4. My comp crashed the day it got out and i got a new comp on saturday so my chances to pug is fucked xP

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

What is your motivation for playing WoW? What keeps you in the game? Well, Friends is what mostly keeps me here, and i always want to get mah Shadowmourne be4 the expansions ^^ thats been my goal every expansion so this time i hope for it Razz

Why do you want to join us? Well already know Mirina and Linqz so thats a start and i want a raiding guild thats not too hardcore and harsh so i guess this is the place ^^

Why should we invite you? Well, I can be funny, Ill do my best in the raids and stay social Razz

Do you know anybody in the guild that can vouch for you? Mirina and Linqz

Is there anybody else that can vouch for you? Anybody from your previous guilds? Nah Razz

What are your opinions on giving and receiving criticism? Well if its correct then ill take it easy Razz

How often can you raid? Well, everyday i guess. 18:00 - 22:30

Computer specification and Internet connection: Well, laggfree Razz

Do you have a microphone and use it? Yeah, kinda
Back to top Go down
Linqz
Members

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Apply (Declined)   Warrior - Apply (Declined) EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:50 am

now, he've been nagin to long on me to vouch him so, wtf here I go, He's a nice guy, always does his best, always come with sugestions about how to make bosses etc easier, was one of two who learnd me to play Mage(Big + tbh since I'm like wtf best mage on kazzak gogo? xD) Great guy, played with him on my shammy on balnazzar, we have had like two not so good guild tohgeter, but it worked out and hmm, I think mirina can vouch some more ;D
Back to top Go down
Mirina
Members

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Apply (Declined)   Warrior - Apply (Declined) EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:02 pm

Ah, so Apple found his way here aswell?! A good decision to make an apply here tbh Wink
Jag har inte raidat mkt med Apple, bara några få pugs, men han är väldigt erfaren(7st 80s) och vet hur allt fungerar. Det är en riktigt schyst kille som är aktiv och alltid är på glatt humör. Jag garanterar er att ni gör ett misstag om ni inte ger han en tryout. Jag hoppas för både Apples och guildens skull att vi inte har fullt på dpswarriors, för han skulle tillföra mycket Smile
Back to top Go down
Applesau

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Apply (Declined)   Warrior - Apply (Declined) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Just wondering, when will i ever get an reply?Razz seen the 5 above me getting replied and its been 6 days so starting to wonder....
Back to top Go down
Korre
Members

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Apply (Declined)   Warrior - Apply (Declined) EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:00 am

Sorry m8, i have to pass.
Got 2 very active dps warriors and so spots for prot so atm we are full.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior - Apply (Declined)   Warrior - Apply (Declined) Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior - Apply (Declined)
Page 1 of 1